Wednesday, September 29, 2004

First one

I need a digital camera, that is the only way I'll keep posting on this, cause I know most people won't care about what will be listed if the pictures aren't with them.
This going to be random, there's going to be no order to this madness.

I've been creating software all morning, I guess that's what got me hooked in the first place, the create part. There's no greater freedom than letting your brain go wild with crazy ideas, ways to do stuff, ways to create new path in the world. Originality is not dead, I won't let it die, at least not in my head.

I wonder how much personal stuff I can put on this, I guess time will tell. Feel free to post non-offensive stuff, I won't care if they are offensive, but the blogger police will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home