Wednesday, September 29, 2004

This thing may turn out to be helpful after all. Since this PC and I are going to be one for the remainder of the journey, I should use it to my advantage. It’s six o’clock and my day isn’t done yet, I still have to take care of some grad school stuff. Why does it have to be so hard for ME to be happy, to feel fulfill. I didn’t grow up in society that demanded that I take, take, and take, in order to feel good. I’ve picked up this bad habit in this land; I need to shed it off quick before the taking takes me under. How much stuff do you think you’d need in order to feel complete? How many girls, because yes, some do see women as possessions, do you think it would take? Back to the grind, work now, rest when you die right? Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home