Thursday, August 03, 2006

Silky Oils

It seems like I have the gift for prompting people to actions when stillness of emotions or constant fading feelings settles in the basin of their hearts. The recognition of the willingly forgotten is demanded, and upon the discovery, actions take shape, and lives are reformed. It seems like I bring warm silky oils to troubled web of entanglements, thus enabling the spawning of new links. I want to see myself as such, because anything else would surely cause me to vomit. Who wants to be known for awakening pain, and summoning annihilation?

Talking about the known known (yes, something you know that you know) is so much easier than to act upon it. It’s very much like a junky who knows he/she has to quit, but can’t act upon that undeniable fact. I am like your high price rehab center, or your constant mirror. I carry a lot of the guilt, but the knowledge of freedom found by others allows me to continue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home