Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The Nightmare

It didn't take long, it didn't take long at all, and she was quick with it. I guess she was following the blueprint her girls had drawn for her. I knew the route, cause I was advised on these type of situations by my gang as well, "do it quick man, just like pulling duct tape off of your privates, one quick yank bro". She was pulling on the tape now while my jewels were attached to it, and I could anticipate the hurt that was going to flood my construct. She wasn't looking at me as her lips parted and came back together, the sounds that she made sounded rehearsed, she had said it many times before, and wouldn't have stopped even if I had begged her too. When she was done with her spill, water started to spill from me, it was worse than I anticipated, in a very short moment my life had changed, and my plans for the years coming took a different shape, she had no idea. In the very short moment that existed between her pause, and my demands, every moment we ever spent together came back to me like the orgasmic wave that she use to experience, only it was bad, very bad. I wonder if I had done this or done that, would this moment that I am living now would ever be occurring. Then my brain froze, action had taken over, and was killing the thoughts. I started begging for my life back, my love back "baby please don't go, baby, baby, baby please", like a confused child I was weeping. I didn't know one person could have so much power over me, nope, didn't know it, and now that I was experiencing it, and I understood why this kid I knew in high school did himself in over some chick who didn't want him. I wanted to do the same. Yep, my world collapsed, and hell, I wanted to go with it. She was leaving me, letting me, denying me. Then I woke up with moisture on my face, fucking nightmare man, damn nightmare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home