Friday, August 04, 2006

Quote That

“With all these crazy scenarios running through my head, I feel like I am entertaining myself quiet well”
-AKC

“I just want to be the best part of your day, everyday”
-AKC

“Love lost is better than lost love”
-AKC

“I am so in like with you”
-AKC

“You are her ‘dick in a jar’, solely necessary in case of emergency”
-AKC

“Whatever tickles your pickle”
-AKC

“I crushed my nuts with a hammer so she wouldn’t eat them”
-AKC

“She just became un-pretty”
-AKC

“The only thing and impotent man can do is fuck”
-AKC

“A wedding is death disguised in pretty flowers”
-AKC

“When does the beginning of forever start”
-AKC

“Thinking is my favorite pastime”
-AKC

“You will fall for him/her when he/she is not looking”
-AKC

“Sleeping is better than sex, but never take sleep over sex”
-AKC

“If it’s wet and not yours, don’t touch it”
-AKC

“Love is a tag team thing”
-AKC

“Until death do us part; I am single after that”
-AKC

“Flirting is good for the spirit, sex is good for the body, and love is good for the soul”
-AKC

“I know a chef who’s a stripper; she took the sure rout to my heart by fattening me up”
-AKC

“You would be fun if I were drunk”
-AKC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home