Friday, April 01, 2005

She Said It

How much is 10’’ worth?

I say it depends. It depends on what you are talking about. This topic came to inhabit the seat of my conversation not too long ago. It was quiet welcome, it’s one of those unseen event that changes your prospective on things. It’s like a beautiful girl hitting on you at the supermarket in the paper isle. “Hey nice guy, how much paper do you think I need, hmmm, how much?”
So, how much is 10 inches worth? I’ll tell you, 10’’ is worth about two thousand dollars more. Let say if you were to pay one dollar for 1’’ you would pay two thousands and one dollar for 11’’. I have facts that will back up this argument, just keep reading, you’ll see.

So, yesterday afternoon, after my much-needed dinner, I showered and came to bed. I had scrubbed extra hard cause I wanted to be clean for various reasons. I slipped into my PJ, free-bowling of course, and buried myself in the bosom of that queen bed of mine. Then, I let my thoughts run crazy about the possible scenario of the things that were to come, things she would allow me to do. However, prior to that I have to tell a little about how I came to meet her.

Earlier in the day I was at my desk looking online for the one. You can do so much online now that this process of searching and locating who, what, or where you need is virtually painless. Anyone who’s a member of any online community will testify to that. So, after about fifteen minutes’ use of the company’s Internet connection I came upon her. She was what I had in mind, I mean I know what I am worth, so I knew I was going to have to settle some, and she was exactly what I was whiling to settle for. The site “pimping” her had done a good job, now I had to look at her profile. It was just like I expected it, young, brilliant, the right size, the right weight, full of potential, and most of all, in need of company. Without hesitation, I proceeded to investigate further, I needed to find out a very minute detail that could break or make the deal. I wanted to know how many inches she required. To my pleasant surprise, I discovered that I would just make it. My entertainment center would be able to cage her juicy frame; the 32’’ inches allowed would suffice. Now this piece of pleasure would set me back about 2.5 bills, not including the tax money, and the gas money.
As required by nature, now that I had capture what I needed, it was necessary that I seek what I wanted, desired, craved, in order words, I had to look for the forbidden. I put another search for the one will have all the right stuff, the size, the cuts, the curves, the openness, the connections, and looks. After stroking that enter key, my heart started beating faster, as the colors filled the pixels on the screen my want augmented. There she was, the perfect one, flawless in her design, inviting in her construct, calling me to push, and pull on her. She was staring at me, and she wanted ten-times as much money than my previous acquisition, all because she was a 42 incher.

There you have it my friends, a 32’’ TV Vs a 42’’ HDTV two grand. Every whoring business, i.e. retail store, was telling me the same story, if you want to get off with a highest high, you’ll need to dig deep.
Funny how a girl can open a door to a million thought with a single word.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that your words grip and scale the cliffs of these pages. keep it up! :) kisses

Fri Apr 01, 02:28:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The endless pursuit of "stuff". enless because the stuff will never satisfy. Its not capable of satisfying. We always want more. The knowedge of this simple fact - you would think would make it easier not to partake in said pursuit. Why doesnt it work that way?

Sun Apr 17, 09:07:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home