Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Exert

My eyes are heavy, they are also warmer than usual, when they are sending me those messages I know my body has begun fighting for health.

War for Peace. Kill in the name of God. Think about that for a while, does it really make sense?

I was thinking about the lunar landing; you know how gravity on earth is six times stronger than gravity on the moon, so it is expected that one would face 1/6 the resistance you face on earth while on the moon. When thinking about resistance, we can clearly imagine that if two identical items are moving along the same plane and one finds resistance in its path it will automatically move slower than the other object. If the aforementioned statement is true, why is it that the astronauts move at a slower pace when on the moon than when on earth? If anything, the opposite should be true, astronauts should be moving six time faster when on the moon than when on earth.

12:55 and my day has just started, I’ve got 7 more hours to go before I see the bottom of my comforter. “Excuse me while I kiss the sky” these words just made sense to me, just right now I understood what Meth was, and is talking about. When was this out, like nine years ago, it took me nine years to get it, wow, talk about slow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"excuse me while i kiss the sky" thats from Jimmi Hendrix

Fri Mar 04, 01:46:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home