Wednesday, January 12, 2005

?

I’ve been idle, I’ve been stuck in this phase, more like I don’t really feel the need to share, I don’t know what it is. However, a friend woke me up with her little passage, and her discovery of someone else’s (pain * joy) . I don’t know, shouldn’t I be giving more to the world, what will my fucking donation be to this world? I truly believe we all have the duty of making it better, just a bit better than when we came on it, now what the fuck should my contribution be? When I met God, and believe me I will, what will I tell him that I did with the gifts that he’s given me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A stark question it is. One we all will have to face on judgement day. Makes you put your priorities in order, I hope I will at least. Its like the ad I saw on the subway the other day for teachers in NYC: "How many people's lives will your next spreadsheet change?" Makes you think. Kisses...

Thu Jan 13, 12:01:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home