Tuesday, December 14, 2004

rnd

I couldn’t understand that, I couldn’t understand it anymore, why get so excited when one whose ideas are unknown makes it way to your podium. Well, maybe that’s me; even the prospect of having random encounters with the regular stranger doesn’t tickle my pickle anymore (I got that from Theresa back in high school, I’ve been using it ever since, thanks Theresa, people have been wondering about your whereabouts). I’ve matured; I’ve graduated from the school of random excitement. I am not thirty yet (dirty yet), but I live life with the excitement and expectation level of a sixty year old, dead at twenty-five buried at seventy-five. I still got basketball though, that’s the only thing that keeps me going, basketball. The girls, well, they are all the same, the same problems, the same talks, the same needs, the same cycles, the same, all the same. I don’t know if you know this fact, but you can have a meaningful conversation with a girl by using a combination of meaningless sound. Yep, huh huh, sure, naaahhh, really, I agree- that is all you need to have a meaningful conversation by their standard. How can they be so fascinating though, does that mean that we (male population) are …, what are we? I need to get down with MC, Master Chief. We need to get together and cap some alien ass. The freaking program will take a while to convert, all the ones in the libraries must be done one by one; I can’t wait till I am on the court, I am probably going to cough a lung out since I haven’t had any physical activities in so long. Should I be stretching, maybe I’ll stretch, or will I be too excited to even stretch. This keyboard is halfway between dirty and clean, should I see it as half-dirty, or clean, or will that depend on my view of the half-empty, half-full glass. I know someone who actually talks like that, every option opens up for more options, and it’s tiring talking to the guy. Well, I don’t know him I had class with him. I can wait to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home