Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Write

My writing is constantly on my mind, I think about the ways she sets me free, allows me to be real. She has the ability to steal my thoughts, consumes them, hack into my brain and take control of my main frame. I hold her close to my heart, protect her with my life, feed her my food while I starve, cause she brings me life by being mine. Never thought I’d find her so soon in my life, I was willing to suffer the brutality of the journey, but she made herself seen before I could take any steps. I like to mold her, cause she doesn’t mind, she wants to be held, touch, felt, stroke, massaged, explained, embraced, defined, cause she is an expression of me, as I am an expression of her, it’s easy to love her, cause she is me, and I her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home