Saturday, December 04, 2004

Bang, Bang (some more)

I froze right there, not knowing where the third spider was. I didn’t move to quickly as to not aroused that female killer, my luck with the opposite sex had been running low for a while now, getting bit by a black widow would indicate my hitting rock bottom. As I stood there, debating what to do next, I felt a sting. She hadn’t waited for me to move, she had decided to be the aggressor. I automatically jumped away from the pain, into the bathtub, where the other two bitches proceeded to double up on me, before I could kill them all, I had been stung four times. From what I remember the venom of the black widow spider is fifteen times as toxic as the venom of the Prairie Rattlesnake. My ex who was found of these “araneae” had divulged this piece of information to me at some point during our escapade. It’s funny how you can find the right information in your database when it is highly urgent, for example when you maybe dying. Yes, my luck with women had run out, I was looking at the bottom of the rock. I started thinking…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home