Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Likes || Life

The pressure to write, fuck that. I’ve never felt pressure to write, cause when I don’t feel like writing, I just don’t write. That’s one of the last enjoyable thing I have in my life, and I am not going to let it go. The only other things that I find to be enjoyable are basketball, video games, sitcoms, wine conversations, breakfast at IHOP at 3 am, sleeping, sleeping in on Sunday morning, cuddling after a sex session, listen to music in my car, deep thinking, daydreaming, flirting, my mom’s food, and hugs from Renee. I know, it’s a longer list than most, but I am schizophrenic.

It’s unfortunate when death strikes unexpectedly. It takes you by surprise, and kind of put a sense of reality to the fragility of life. In my posting yesterday ‘End of the World 101?’ I asked what was so bad about dying; it didn’t take me long to get my answer. After talking to a friend who just very recently lost a close loved one, I realized that death causes pain to the ones you love, and that’s bad enough to make it an undesirable thing. Although the dead himself/herself may not feel bad about the act of dying, it is the withdrawal of this person’s presence from our lives that causes a problem.
Life is a circle, every beginning has an end; we all eventually have to go back to the maker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home