Tuesday, November 23, 2004

We Are Screwed

Watch out for what your eyes show you, for they often don’t tell the whole truth. While in deep thought, I came to a conclusion that shook my foundation, and caused me great discomfort. For eons I’ve thought (yes I’ve been thinking for eons cause my mind speed run circles around the speed of light) that males were in control, now I realized that we are mere puppets. Males have been doing the ‘physical fucking’ since God breathed life into Adam, and Females have been doing the ‘mental fucking’ prior to Adam biting that apple. The code has always been there, but I, and many others like me, have chosen to ignore it for it was not encoded. I was right when I said that marriage was death; fuck the feelings that are being damaged as they read, I am right. They should force the groom to bite an apple at the altar; I know I will.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are an odd, odd, man.
i love you though

Tue Nov 23, 01:53:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you 2

Tue Nov 23, 03:46:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home