Monday, November 01, 2004

Women-mines

While most guys were grieving the lost of their favorite team, I was wondering about how I came to be in this situation. Sunday nights have such a magical way of making me feel inadequate. I guess the major question that is to be asked is: why do I care so much? I have other fish to fry man, they may not be bigger, but they are to be fried just as well (I am not talking about chicks either). I shouldn’t feel like crap about it, I didn’t do anything wrong, I just didn’t do anything right either. I am allowed what I’ve taken, because I’ve been granted the opportunity to do just that; why do such things spring out of it. The written laws weren’t broken, I mean nothing was done illegally, not a thing; yet, I’ve been found guilty, I feel guilty. This is not therapy, cause I am not feeling any better about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home