Thursday, October 14, 2004

It's 9:37

Music, the forever drug, addictive like nothing else you’ve seen.  The power of repetition is underestimated by so many, if only they knew that when they say it enough time, they become it, they would start talking.

“It’s my brother’s black and blue NorthStar coat, I recognized it by the loose zipper on the left pocket that he never bothered to fix.  It was hanging in her closet.  Why was it in her closet?  She had been very kind lately, almost sweet; it was a departure from her character, but I didn’t find it strange cause I was enjoying it too much.  I was grateful for the change, hence, didn’t question it.  I didn’t wonder why she had cooked dinner four times this week, and why she had made love to me the slow passionate way I like this morning.  I don’t to let those thoughts enter my head, but it’s too late, I’ll have to find out why his coat is in her closet.”  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home