Sunday, October 03, 2004

It's late, and I am sleepy, very sleepy. I am not going to leave much in here, cause most of it wouldn't' t make sense anyway. I have a song in my head, and I can't put it down on paper, it's as useless as a used condom to the rest of the world. What's in my head, is well, in my head, and it won't come out if I don't want to share it. I saw this documentary the other day about the Vietnam war called 'Hearts and Minds', and I causing me to think about the war in Iraq. So many things are similar that I wish I am wrong. My eyes are playing tricks on me, the monitor screen is not vibrating, but to me it's going left to right, left to right, left to right.
Dave keep your head up buddy, we win some, we lose some, but we keep fighting for another chance at happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home