Friday, October 01, 2004

Shades Are Off


I woke up tired this morning, yes, again.  I guess I’ll do the catch up over the weekend; it’s unfair when a man’s life can be attacked like that by insomnia.  Though I am tired, I don’t feel bad about it, I am not angry, or unhappy.  I should be crazy mad after seeing what I’ve seen last night.  The confirmation that life is not as sweet as it seems, the confirmation that things aren’t, haven’t been, and may never be kosher.  The only issue now is how do I go about obtaining the freedom that I need?  What would you do if you knew you were on the wrong side, but because you were so ingrained in the mix that it would require the lost of limbs to detach yourself from it all.  I guess most of us would say fuck it, and keep gaining on the wrong side.  I don’t want to do that I can’t do that.  So, I must come up with a solution that will leave me the least amputated, leave me the most intact.  Sacrifices, sacrifices, I better get to thinking, better get to it.