Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Reality of fiction

I found out last night that I missed a deal on slickdeal.net, that kind of pissed me off, cause I really could have used that computer.  At any rate, I woke up with Cameron on my mind, that song ‘tony yayo’ came to me, and wouldn’t leave.  I don’t like the winter, yesterday was shocking reminder of how unkind this season can be, and judging from what I’ve felt, and seen, it’s going to be a harsh one. 

“This is all superficial stuff, when do we get to really explore the depth of your soul?” 

I could so easily let myself go, so easily fall for it all, but I won’t.  I will not because once you do, it’s 8 times harder to get back.  It’s easier to stay on top than it is to make it from the bottom.

“The look she gave me held nothing less than pure desire.  I was the object of her obsession and I was scared.  It was my first time being the prey, and as expected I had no idea how keep her from breaking my skin, because I had always been on the other side.”

“He was twenty-one and was still looking for a handle on it all.  How many times had he had crushes on girls, he knew what they felt like, but never understood why they came to be.  Once again he could feel his tongue freeze, the weight of it would keep him from saying anything remotely coherent, understandable, or amusing.  He was doomed from the fact that he liked her, liked her so much.  It was ironic that his need to be with her was the single thing that kept him from approaching her.  How was her ever going to break the cycle, how was he ever going to inform her, and the world of this abundance of love that resided in his loins”. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home