Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Taste

I can taste it, I can taste the toothpaste in the back on my throat.  I can’t describe how I hate being disturbed by work.  I could be, should be, in bed; instead, I am seating in cubical land watching ones and zeros represent my thoughts.  I had to wake up at an ungodly hour to shower and brush my teeth so that I could be here, here, where the fuck is here anyway, and I can taste the freaking toothpaste If there’s going to be one reoccurring theme in this blog, it will be that I hate waking up early to be at work.  It’s not that I don’t enjoy work, or that I am lazy, I just hate waking up early.  It’s inhuman, it’s barbaric, it’s wrong.  I was talking to a friend recently, and we wondered if people spent most of their time doing what they didn’t want to do, but needed to do.  We both agreed that we followed that insane of a rule.  So, as a result of this two people survey I’ve come to the conclusion that everyone follow this rule, I’ll even call it an axiom.  The whole thought is malformed cause tomorrow is not promise, yet we suffer now so to guaranty a better tomorrow. 

I can’t learn a single bleeping thing from some people around me, it’s quiet ridiculous.  Why would I spend my time with you, just tell me why?  I am trying to grow, I am trying to become a stronger, faster, better human being, not only physically, but mentally.  So, how are you going to contribute to my growth?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home