Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Yep

Suprisingly we've gotten another break, I think the guys have too much time, they are ahead of schedule and would like to stretch it out as far as they can. Because of the break, and the mountain dew, I am currently awake, but that will change soon enough, I hope. Yes, hope, cause I really want to sleep; it's such a beautiful day to just let yourself fall, just fall, and let the sandman take you away. Three more minutes then I have to go back, and pretend that I care about what the group, or anyone else has to say. I bitch a lot, in my head, I am a bitcher, bitch, bitch, bitch, about everything and anything. Am I that negative, and for the record, I don't think we ever made it to the moon; it was a clever ruse used by the people in government at the time to cause the russians to come down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home