Monday, October 18, 2004

Y E A yeah

I should be sleeping, I know, but I am not. I know a lot of things, but often they don't matter cause I listen to my body with way more attention that I do other things, sometimes.

This freaking presentation is turning out to be a headache, I wasn't anticipating it being one, but now it is cause not everyone really dug deep. Anyway, I'll just have to find a work around.

I am feeling really weird now, at this very moment I am feeling weird, nostalgic, quiet, reflective, and inquisitive. Words that have come to define feelings, they want to be universal, the meaning of the word wants to be universal, but it can't be cause my idea of what nostalgia is, is slightly different than yours, and the next guy is slightly different than both of ours. So, by the time you get to the sixth guy, nostalgia doesn't mean nostalgia anymore, it means regret. At any rate, I guess this came about after I read from my old journal. It's crazy how much I've lived, experienced, felt, and I still hunger for more. We are human, we are design to never be happy, never be content. Or maybe is it that we need to feel that way in order to feel alive, feel something.

I feel like writing a song, I don't know what the beat would be exactly, but it would be something slow, and intriguing. Sounds that would constantly knock at your heart, and head, causing you to feel something other than happiness or sadness, something in the gray part. I sometimes get mad at my parents for not giving me enough, yet they've given me so much. My kids, that's if God chooses to trust me with any, will probably say the same shit about me. We are ungrateful fuckers man, we forget the good so easily, but remember the bad forever, what a fucking race we are.

"Y E A, yeah, you can get it"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home