Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Knock, knock

It’s early, and I’ve got a ton to do; however, that will not keep me from babbling on about a life that feels like too small a shoe. 

I keep having weird dreams, past girls keep showing up, well one is a permanent ghost in my plethora of dying memories, though pieces of her keeps fading away, the core still lingers around.  It’s like she finds new block of undiscovered, yet forgotten, events to attached herself to, and ride them out as I purge this living database I keep upstairs.  What on earth does that mean, I know the girl I knew died a long time ago, died when the next man climaxed in her, but why does my mind keep bringing her figure in front of my mirror?  I should leave it alone, I should let it go, but that’s not in my nature, I’ll get back in contact, and I’ll ask weird off the cuff questions to see what the hidden forces are up to.  One thing I know for sure is that following death, there is always birth; could she have been reborn in with the traits of my “glass case theory girl” like Tessa would say?  I will forget that I wrote this down, and take refuge in my 1’s and 0’s. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"climaxed in her," yuk thanks for the ikky details.
Do you use textpad for your 1s and 0s? I use text pad. do you use text pad. i do judo. do you do judo? i do judo....ok i don't really do judo.

Tue Oct 26, 04:59:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home