Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Bang, Bang

The alarm rang and I turned it off, turned it off, and went back to bed. Two hours later my eyes opened, and I felt ok. I knew I wasn’t going to leave work early today, but I wasn’t going to zombie my way through the workday either. I let my left foot hit the carpet first, stepping on the candle wax residue created from when I was dating THAT girl; the right foot followed, and a couple of minutes later I was on my feet, ready to start the day. My ass itched, so I scratched it as I made my way to the bathroom. I pushed the door open, and stepped in the little white room where the lid of the toilet almost always stayed up. Some blurry person was staring at me in the mirror, I rubbed my eyes, and he got into focus; a good-looking kid he was. I started to take my clothes off, first lifting the cotton shirt over my shoulders, then my head. After, I just let my sweatpants fall to the ground. I stood there naked, staring at the figure in the mirror; everything was where it was suppose to be, no surprises to be found. I turned to my right, and opened the shower curtain to find…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to know what you found man. Cool that you have a Web Log though. Very cool. I'm trying to find a voice for mine. I think it will discover itself, which is the best of the best ways.

Looks pretty consistent here. I gotta get with the everyday thing though. It's quite hard to start up.

We'll see.

Thu Dec 02, 08:27:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home