Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Opportunity to Control

I had my last final earlier, and the girl got off my shoulders. She was only there to make sure I focused. Yep, a temporary stamp of freedom has been slapped on my forehead, so for about twenty days, I’ll have time to go to the gym, hit the sack, knock a couple of books, catch up on the movies, hang out in DC, and meditate.

I made this bomb ass fish earlier, I swear my skills are improving; if I keep this up I won’t need a wife in the near future. Haha, I know all the ones who got upset because of that last statement; I assure you, I am joking, it was a joke, it was my poor attempt at making a ‘funny’. If you don’t believe me go in the archive, and take a look at ‘We are Screwed’, that should tell you all you need to know. So, what should my schedule be like tomorrow, any suggestions, anything at all? Actually here’s something, the first person to leave a message dictating that I do something, I’ll do it, I’ll incorporate it in my daily routine for tomorrow, there are rules though, I will not anything that’s too outrageous. Wow, a moment of my life at the mercy of a stranger, now that’s living.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, what fun, i love to be in control. rereading the we are screwed entry, i have decided what your mission should be tomorrow. since you think women have mental control (and you are right), its time to turn the tables, if you think you are up to the challenge. discover and implement a way to mentally fuck a female tomorrow. well, if you choose to accept it, that is. :) kisses...

Tue Dec 14, 04:30:00 PM EST  
Blogger RND-Thoughts said...

Haha, I know who you are with your crazy idea, I'll let you know whether I did it or not. I can't say kisses, cause it's just too gay for a dude

Tue Dec 14, 08:48:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mentally fucking a female is as easy as sleeping with her and telling you don't love her.

The XX is so on the verge of being mentally fucked...it happens to be really quite easy. It's because they don't have a good sense of reality, other than that which they wish to have.

Thu Dec 16, 12:11:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home