Friday, December 10, 2004

Class-Less

I was seating there at the table, wondering about a classless world. Think about it, a world where everyone is equal, EQUAL. I don’t even really know how to describe it cause I’ve never read about one, never heard of one, and never seen one. This is such a brand new concept to me that I am scared at the possibilities that may exist within it. Well, there’s a saying that describe the idea that every society need its ditch diggers. I ask why, why? If I need a ditch, I’ll dig it myself, and if everyone did the same, the need for having someone to be ditch digger would disappear. The first start would be no government; the moral of the citizen would be all the guidance they would need. There, I ran into my first problem, some people have morals, while others don’t, and anywhere in between. My brain is too small take on this topic by itself, help me out, chip in.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm...I'm rubbing my hands together on this one. This is good good fodder.

what I think we have to do first is break the bubble on this whole EQUAL concept. It's seems somewhat misleading. I think its not right that we propose that all men are equal. I think this is a notion spread throughout humanity as of late that is meant to fuel the propaganda of what some are calling 'Human Rights'. In essence what they are doing is pushing the whole thing a step further to land somewhere near the actual desired goal, which is to have all men and sometimes women, TREATED AS EQUAL.

This means that regardless of who you are, you are a Human Being, who should be entitled the rights and privileges, the best of which in fact, that are available to all other Human Beings.

Damn...gotta go...To Be Continued.
jaebi

Sat Dec 11, 09:46:00 PM EST  
Blogger aftertheflame said...

sorry...in the same ditch with you on this one. as much as i'd like to dream it, humanity as we so call it, will run around with a freedom that no longer frees people...because someone will get hurt in the process.

Mon Dec 13, 12:10:00 AM EST  
Blogger RND-Thoughts said...

A brain twister, you are one to create them when none is needed. If I catch your drift, you are saying that we are all equal, but by just saying ‘EQUAL’ it infers inequality. In that case we must come up with a word that would describe that state. If we go down to that level, we’ll never come out with a conclusion that’s coherent to the rest of the ‘sheeple’

Tue Dec 14, 12:33:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home