Monday, December 13, 2004

Blahhh

It is cold this morning, as usual I got to the car with my jacket open, then I started thinking about this girl I used to know who’d always beg me to zip up my jacket before I got out of the house so that I wouldn’t catch something, she was cute.It’s 6:46 AM, and I am up an active. This shit should be illegal, I know you’ve heard me say it before, still I saying it again; waking up before 8:00 AM should be outlawed. I got one ‘pain in the ass’ final today, I just want to get that shit over with, cause it’s like the weight of some oversized girl on my shoulder. It’s been a though weekend for me, I’ve been feeling all mushy for some odd reason. Sunday was particularly bad, but Sundays are always bad. I believe Sundays were made to lie around in bed with someone who knows the sensitive spots in your head, and heart, guess I was missing that. I’ll get over it though, I know as soon as this test in done, I’ll feel lighter, and the gloomy, mushy me will fly away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home