Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Paramount

woke up this morning with the need to go to bed, the dream I was having before could be qualified as a nightmare if it were not for the angelic figures that inhabited it. Reluctantly I went about the routine, water, soap, toothpaste, banana, grape juice, pills, underwear, pants, socks, shoes, shirt, and so on.
I got in the car and took the ride south to the plantation; after showing my ID to the kid holding the AK-47 a feeling came upon me, all of a sudden I wanted to get married. How did I know that feeling, how did I know that’s what I was feeling, I don’t know, but I just knew. The person that I wanted to get married to was unknown, but the feeling of belonging was what showed. I am guessing the whole world is out of whack cause it’s 62 degrees on January 4, and I want-ED to get married. The feeling is gone now, but it was present nonetheless. Does that mean that I am finally over my fear of intimacy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home