Tuesday, December 21, 2004

RND

I am selling dreams

What kind of king would like to be?

In your head lays valleys untamed

Without any flags penetrating their surfaces

I am selling dreams

I can help you become complete

Insufficient we are, for we are not creators

The power of the created sound

The sound born from our thoughts

Use it wisely,

Assume that love is your boat

Trust it when the storm comes

For it will see you through it

If you built it with the right substances

Truth, honesty, respect, affection

Why am I so wise on paper, So clever with the words

But can't understand her need for comfort

Could not understand her want to hear it come to life from within my lips

This love that lived in my core, only needed to show on the surface

Graze her surface, or engulf her universe with it

I have given so much of myself to strangers

and gotten so little in return for the life that showed

I am dying, the day after the next is not reserved for my preservation

I know that much, as much I as I know that I am too hold for strangers

Too ready for intimacy to pretend to care about the you that I don't know

I am different, just like everybody else

Your presence is welcome when you are not here

Yes I'll miss you later; I'd rather later

I missed her so hard when she was not in my bed

The distance drove me to love

Cause I had to hold on to the feeling o

Not had to, but wanted to feel something so strong within me

Cause it lets me know that there would be no echo within me if anyone were to scream

Emptiness was a word with no meaning to me

She made me whole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home