Monday, February 07, 2005

AtaM

Forget about the abstract, it was clear and simple, I was in full withdrawal. Curled up in the fetal position, I commended my fingers to grab the sheet and the pillows, I needed something under me so that I wouldn’t cry and really go back to the beginning of me, when I was helpless, fragile, and needy.“I leave part of myself behind with every smile”. I traveled between worlds during those seventy-two hours, my guide as my companion; I never got lost nor felt lonely. With the knowledge of reality to come, no time was spent unlived; every second was mark by a touch, a smile, or a groan. In this land known as the offspring of our imagination, nirvana was reached, the greatest taste ever created came to meet our tongues, and our melting limbs stroke classical notes. Angels came and sat at the window, meaning to learn about the true meaning of oneness, for during our ritual I came to inhabit you as you did me. Bitterness has flooded my construct with the introduction of our end, still I am grateful because it will take away this half-love state that keeps whole, and true love at bay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting concept. do we hold ourselves away from true love with filler-love? hmmmm. kisses

Thu Feb 10, 09:26:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its so interesting how labels can take away or confirm meaning, change point of view, state of being, way of thinking about love, life, career. waiting for the day when i can get all those labels to line up nicely although i hate my label dependency. and i hate the fact that i am often the cause of my own uncomfort label level.

Thu Feb 17, 11:50:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home