Saturday, January 15, 2005

Not completely

Yeah, I've had a few, and yes I have access to the web. Is surfing and drinking illegal, I don't know yet, but I am testing it now. If I do write anything that can incriminate me at any level, just disregard it. I woke up sick this morning, acutally no, that was last morning, I woke up fine this morning, and was sorry about missing yesterday. I looked at the weather, and saw that it was a wonderful day, and people have told me that it was a wonderful day, I hated being sick for that single reason. I am fine now, I'll be fine till I don't know when, but I am no longer germy; the busy weekend will go on fine, I'll meet up with the people that I am suppose to, and I'll understand the individuals that I am suppose to. So much for a Friday night, I wonder what will come of Saturday, and Sunday. God will guard over me, even though I haven't been as good as I should. Thanks for driving lady, I hope you find the comfort that will bring you all that you deserve, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home