Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Fence

You can feel it in your bone marrow, something extremely enjoyable that will give birth to pure pain, and ache. Can it be possible to live in the moment, while planning for an enjoyable future? Yes, it’s possible; I’ve lived my life that way. As an undergrad I studied just enough so that I could party as much as possible. Enjoying the moment, while still planning for an agreeable, and comfortable future. Is this the best philosophy to live by, die by? Commit just enough sin so that you can still get into heaven. I think they are only going to admit the sinless, I think, I’ll have to look that up. It has work for me; it has allowed me to taste both the sour and the sweet, it has allowed me to walk on that fence that separates both sides. But you know what they say about walking on that fence; sooner or later you are bound to hit your balls.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

see: Romans 6:1-2 and Hebrews 10:26-27 ...kisses

Fri Feb 04, 04:26:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home