Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Beautiful Crazy

Sometimes multiple is good, like multiple orgasms; at least I gather they are good. However, some other times multiple is bad, like when you have multiple midterms, or pimples, or bills. Now this word can be either good or bad depending where you put it. I guess I am the same way; I can be either good or bad, depending on the outside stimuli. I am not at all rigid really, I’ve found that to be the higher way for certain settings, a lot of flexibility up here, and a little rigidity down there.
What is the song that you turn to when things get hectic, when the world is moving too fast, and all you want to do is slow down, get a beer, and watch a girl with the right twitch walk. My song is ‘Beautiful Crazy’ by the Space Raiders; it always brings me that much needed serenity. I put it on repeat and let it play until I get the feeling back in my legs to move, it’s a beautiful thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i know about multiples myslef this week. and i wont know until maybe next week if they were bad or good. unfortunatly i need to get a little better at multiple excuses. good luck with your multiples.

Fri Mar 04, 01:52:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home