Monday, July 25, 2005

Arm & Leg

It’s as if the break never existed, setting eyes on her was as normal and comfortable as it always had been. What am I to make of that? It’s another dimension that I can not allow myself to dive into because of this helping hand, leg. Let see how much I keep for myself when this is all said and done.

I’ve learned so much in such a short time. I need to write it down and pass it on to my sons & daughters, nieces and nephews, the generations to come. I will lay it out for them, and allow them to make their own decision. I will do the same with religion.

Isn’t it funny that your faith is pre-ordained by your geographical location? At least is used to be, not that it’s completely as true as it used to be, but still, it applies. Why do scholars, great minds of theology fail to mention that; or is it that they choose not to mention it?

Would you (I) be a Christian if the crusades never existed, I think not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its always interesting to conjure up the life you would have had had you been born anywhere(anytime) than the original...its moments like these that are what remakes of movies should be...how life would have been...could have been...maybe even should have been?
kisses

Mon Jul 25, 10:53:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home