Monday, June 13, 2005

Daydream

The way I got the story doesn’t really matter, what matters is that the story came about. With that being said, let’s go into this fantasy of mine.

The laundry place was hot and humid, I was in there folding my T-shirts the way I usually do. She came in wearing something red that screamed ‘look at me now, and want me more’. I had notice her, and she knew I had noticed her because my mouth was open, and my eyes were affixed on this girls’ stuff. She was now walking towards me, in a slow, deliberate motion that gave me an insight into how she moved when she wanted to move. She stepped on my toes deliberately, looked up at me, and spoke very close to me and said “Let me help you close that mouth”, then she wrapped her mouth over my mine, and pushed my tongue away with hers, then pulled it again, all the while her left hand made its way inside my pants, and started pulling on me.

What, I am in class; I have the right to daydream. Now I can’t stand up and go to the board; it’s ok though, I’ve got more of her in my head.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one, slow, deliberate, nicely done...well, almost done. ;) kisses

Mon Jun 13, 09:01:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home