Saturday, June 04, 2005

Decide

It’s lazy Saturday, and from the look of it it’s going to get worst. Woke up at 8:47, been trying to fall back to sleep till, but things keep happening. I want to listen to loud music, and just bob my head. I also want to go to the range and hit some golf balls. The two don’t mix; it’s either one or the other. Funny how life keep throwing those things at you; it’s always having to make decisions that will leave you with the concrete knowledge that you are missing something. I guess you just have to man up and dive into one direction while trying to forget about the other. It makes it less painful, and allows you to move with greater efficiency in the direction that you’ve chosen. ‘There will be, ups and downs, frowns and smiles; share with me, fairy tales and make believe.’ I’ll have to pick one color and go with it, not worry about how it would have looked had I not chosen that one. Decisions, decision, decisions are all around us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home