Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Obsolescence

I was looking at an old man today, the way he moved, the way he took extreme care with every step, and I started wondering what will it feel like when I am obsolete, when I am no longer needed, when people will want to put you to the side because you are moving too slow. We seldom spend time thinking about the coming of this guaranteed death, and that forces us to lose focus on so many things that are important. The ability to breath on one’s own should not be regarded lightly, because many people need help to just inhale. So, the next time you think life is unfair because you are not getting what you want, think about the fact that you have the ability to fight for something else. I think that’s enough of the deep stuff for now.

Many man are breast man, I happen to not be part of that group, yet I still want a girl to have perky, perfect, nice, plum breasts. It’s more for the visual effect than anything else. I am not one to squeeze a breast, I rather like to hold them gingerly and look at them. I know if I start squeezing now, later they will eventually sag. This brings me to a major point; will I be jealous of my kids when they start squeezing, and sucking the living daylight out of my wife’s breast? Will I be able to stand by, and not instruct them on the etiquette of proper breast sucking? They will be messing with one of my price possessions, you wouldn’t let your kid hit your car with a hammer, why would you let them destroy the only pair of breast your are allowed to look at, play with, and enjoy for the rest of your life? I’ll have to find an answer to that, I will have to use the power of others to come up with a solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home