Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Very Lucky

It happened, I once again have been stamp with that mark. It happens without me even knowing it; I just woke up and found the sign on me. One less piece of me to be gotten now; the funny thing is I don’t mind it at all.
The cup was by the top end, looking at me, just staring at me. Seating on it’s designed behind it was there looking, and quietly shouting the things it had heard in the nights. It’s crazy how an inanimate object can carry so much history.
Today is the perfect day to play hooky, the sun is blessing us with its presence, begging our souls to come out and play, just like a childhood friend calling out your name on a joyful afternoon. I am rich in love, pain, strength, experience; I am lucky. “You are a very lucky boy David, very lucky.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a funny thing you dont mind at all...happy glorious sunny day! :) kisses

Wed Apr 06, 02:28:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home