Sunday, April 17, 2005

Still

The music is playing, and I can feel the blood in my heart following its beat. I am one with the energy that is around me, the rebirth of the land affect me in that way. When I am ready, I'll plant a seed in a future springtime, and I will help it grow in the belly of the mother that will be THE carrier. A spring offspring I'll call him/her; the significance of new life will be encrypted in the name that I'll create for this new life.

I have so much in me that's aching to get out, the problem is there's no direction, rhyme, or reason for its existence. They've just been given birth out of sheer creativity; no meaning is with them, except for that of exploration. If I spew it out, one will take it for the gospel, and trouble will brew. It's a shame I have to keep so much of myself, to myself.

The realization that life is changing
The ones you needed end up needing nothing
When they go away, and forget to say hi
Why must you feel betrayed when you knew, you knew

It is like the picture on the paper
A constant reminder of a time frame
Unhappy but still smiling, cause the cameraman said so
Think of the life you could have had, had you had the guts

This is written for medicinal purposes
Hours of youth spent idle waiting for something
When it happens we are against it, cause we didn’t shape it
It’s always a disappointment to realize you are a failure, at some level

Je ne le suis, mais toi tu l’est
Pouring in the empty spaces that need fillers
Like cavities, you take care of them before they hurt too bad
The supreme link between all human, the pain of laziness

I was eating cake
While listening to Cake
“Let them eat cake” she said
She’s sweet as cake

The shape was calling
It was unknown
But I answered
And life began, again

I am going to miss my youth
When I am too wise to make silly mistakes
I hug the one that will be gone tomorrow

I’ll wake up a different being in the morning

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of the life you could have had, had you had the guts
awesome. simply awesome. kisses

Wed Apr 20, 05:26:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home