Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Name Me

I’ve learn some new tricks while you were gone
With your present absence I am alone
I discovered a world of hurt
My life started to taste like dirt
Some things cold and dreary entered my body
It’s thin, green, strong, and evil like money
Forcing me to miss your smell
Annoying me like I can’t tell
I never wanted to miss your ways
Now I know death, it feels that way
You had to be gone for me to see this
But while I was near, you were living this
I was distant while I hugged you
You drifted off like a bayou


I don't think I am done with this one, but a start is better than nothing. Give me suggestion for the name, I'd like that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Drifting"? I like its smooth melancholy rhythm...nicely done. kisses

Wed Jun 01, 10:03:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home