Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Blue Penmanship

Still backing, yepper, nothing is going to make sense. The bottle is capped, meaning its cap is on, and its content is secure. The red of bloody bodies, it crusts up before you know it, so you have to wipe it clean with a red rag just so that your shadow doesn’t suffer. Modification capability of the squid causes it to be the perfect toy, for the fantastic four. Bush is not stupid, we are. People are moving around me, my cube is still, but the feet are moving around my cube. The fourth dimension, the other three she came up with, x, y, z. 11:05, it makes a difference is it’s PM or AM, I never wanted to care about the small stuff when in school, but I was applying that in the wrong school of thought. You don’t sweat the small stuff in life, but in school you have to be anal, they call that being thorough; I think I spelled that right, I hope I did. I love you, love you too. He flipped the phone too fast, something was wrong, the mistress was looking straight at him while he confessed his love for his wife; so wrong, so, so wrong. As the light succumbs to the night, his red eye flight fades slowly out of sight. Gone he was, is- the same problem, she kept talking, talking, talking. I just want to breath man, her everything, I want in my lungs. Sometimes it’s the nicotine from the dirty cigarette, this time it’s the odor of the patch of skin between her breasts. What do babies think about as they wrap their lips around a mother’s nipple, what does the mother think? Breastfeeding is for chumps, I refused it then, I refuse it still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home