Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Glass Case

I’ve always been lucky, not rich, but very lucky. I’ve always found moments worth saving for an eternity; yesterday I stumbled upon one of those. You know those moments during which you hope to have had the power to stop time, and bask in it like a lizard in the sun. Those moments that you want to put in a thick glass bottle, and place in that untouchable, unbreakable, unerasable place in your brain’s cabinet. I found one of those moments yesterday, lying around, completely unassuming, waiting to be recognized, captured, and owned. I now am the proud protector of this time frame, I am going to savor it, I am going to admire it like a precious painting, and I am going to treasure it like a masterpiece.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds beautiful...and i love all the time you have to write now! keep it up! kisses

Wed Jun 01, 10:14:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home