Thursday, May 26, 2005

Still No Name

I’ve learn some new tricks while you were gone
In your present absence I am hmm, done
I discovered a world of hurt
I could even no longer flirt
Some things cold and dreary entered my body
T’was thin, green, strong, and evil like money
Forcing me to miss your smell
Annoying me like I can’t tell
I never wanted to dismiss your ways
Now I know death, it must feel this way
You had to be gone for me to see this
But while I was near, you were living this
I was distant while I hugged you
You drifted off like a bayou
My understanding was not standing
I caused you to wait there, pending
Not knowing where to put your love
Cause I flew like an un-caged dove
Now I am aware of loneliness
It hugs me like my selfishness
I can’t complain
Created this mess
Thought up the stain
I crave cleanliness
I can’t find my breath
I am slowly dying
Get closer to death
Without your caring

It's coming along fine as you can see, but still no idea as to what I am going to market it as. Here is your chance for something big, c'mon, help out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i started backwards and read the rough draft first, and i still like the first name i picked...though, the rhyme sceme changes here, and its fluid, but perhaps you need to change stanzas or something to make it more fluid. either way, i like, i like! my favorite line is "it hugs me like my selfishness" i know that well! :) kisses

Wed Jun 01, 10:06:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home