Thursday, June 09, 2005

Pass the Baton

Mr. Hard Core Soft Interior, aka, JaeBi talked about L.O.V.E in his blog yesterday, so I figured I’d keep the flame burning. In my present, past, future I have, had, and will experience that four letter word that brings so much to so many, and so much more to a few.

The whole world gets narrower
‘Cause all your thoughts are of her
Your words express great desire
Lips do much more when they reach her

Talking to fate
Describe your haste
For her estate

Your state of mind, irrelevant
Craving her ways, constant
The way she loves, potent
First stay in her stain, content

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh...i wish i could write like you do of love...kisses

Thu Jun 09, 03:34:00 PM EDT  
Blogger RND-Thoughts said...

Comming from you, with your wit and skills, that's the best compliment I've gotten in a long time. Glad you liked it.

Thu Jun 09, 04:13:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i'm glad i made you mushy -- knowing how cold i can be, that makes me warm and fuzzy too! :) kisses

Fri Jun 10, 09:21:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home