Monday, August 01, 2005

One Step

I find myself reading old emails and feeling pain in the pit of my stomach. It’s never going to get easy, it never will. The phone buzzed, and your message was displayed on the screen, unexpected. I thought it a dream, cause only seconds before I really was dreaming, so I read it for a while, try to make sense of the symbols with my eyes before my brain could catch up. A bunch of ones and zeros, the universal language that came to signify feelings; I looked, then I didn’t. I think it started raining too, briefly, but it did, at least to me it did, cause stuff got wet, and I ached…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not supposed to be easy...if it was, we wouldnt want any part of it. kisses for your aches...

Mon Aug 01, 10:46:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is going on here?
why is the sadness so complete?
and why do you enjoy it so much?

Thu Sep 08, 12:41:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home