Monday, July 16, 2007

Suck it, Stick it

It wasn’t unknown, humans before me experienced that hurt; still, I don’t know how they lived to tell about.


The noises seem to have inhabited my heart for a long time, they were now bidding for construction lots in my head.

She was enjoying it, she wanted this stranger in her body, my body, cause when we said our I do’s I became her, and she became us. I remember when I bought those sheets, satin, I like the way it cools you in the summer, she loved them for other reasons, and now she was lov-ing him in them, my sheets. The picture got blurry, cause my eyes got coated with heavy tears that watched the sounds of my world collapsing. Every pelvic thrust signifying his body falling into hers was a wrecking ball to my chest; while he was digging her out, I was being buried. I could hear my bones giving up under this world of pain. I must have stood there for minutes that stretched for hours; when they finally noticed my carcass erected at the angled door they both froze. She started moving first by talking, he moved second by prying his way out of her womb, I moved third …raising the gun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home