Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Call me, Lady, Call me

It was a regular day like any other day, drove the two hours home, without a beat it sucked like it always did. I took the extra time to stop by my local CVS to buy a calling card so that I could get in touch with the girl in England. I was thinking about doing that yesterday, but the whole thing fell through, it was too late and I didn’t have a card. I got home, exited about the call, wanting to hear her voice. So I dialed the legion of numbers that got my girl. We fought, that’s it, we fought and the night was ruined. She was pissed that I didn’t call yesterday, and it got worst as we talked, worst, and worst. What is going on, never cared to have something like that as my own, that’s so far from the reality that is my dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home