Friday, October 13, 2006

Cheat A Little

Clarity settles in, and bullshit goes out the window when you are face with life ending situations. Being my morbid self, it took little for me to find myself contemplating about the uncertain world we all have to travel to beyond this one. Now that I am thinking about it, it’s the universal bond; we all have to die. That’s fucking refreshing in some tormented way. In death equality is wide spread, your wealth, skin, status, gender, dick size, education, does not matter. The universal denominator, the common share, the honest truth, the real- I can live with all the decisions I’ve made, but can I die with them too? My aim is to be in the positive column, you know, be in the black and not the red, and cheat a little bit by leaving a few offspring behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home