Monday, August 01, 2005

2-Step

People who’ve had broken limbs can feel rain coming; and experience pain when water starts flowing. It’s the same for all broken body parts, not only limbs; I am talking heart too, kind of. It doesn’t matter if it was self-mutilation, or an outsider’s malicious act; once that part of you is torn, it is torn for good. It leaves you only with the premonition of the rains to come. So with clear knowledge of moving liquid, I slowly turned myself into a turtle and got into my shell; the happy thoughts that have kept me afloat since the first day, and undoubtedly will provide refuge until the last.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad im not the only one who feels the storm looming...and not the only one hiding in their shell! :) kisses

Mon Aug 01, 10:45:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

broken bones do heal. wounds leave scars, heal as well. and with time the scars can fade away or remind us that we have survived... maybe something that we never thought we could... and are a better person for it.

Tue Aug 02, 10:46:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you ever post again? :) kisses

Mon Nov 07, 07:51:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there RND-Thoughts, I had been out looking for some new information on healthy skin when I found your site and 2-Step. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

Sun Nov 20, 05:55:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home