Sunday, July 16, 2006

She..ll..be

Heart’s content

Met this fictional girl that shattered my version of reality, all of it was thrown into the wind. She had that everlasting quality of being attractive for multiple lifetimes- She was too much of me, cause just like me everything was done quickly and fiercely.

I wanted to write this down, while the feeling was still fresh in my bone marrow, I am smiling at myself and looking in the mirror and thinking that Karma’s got a sense of humor. The same way she had waltz her way in, she blew right back out, and just like a tornado she did damages that will reshape the land for-ever. This is amazingly funny-

Kind of alone and lonely at the same time for the first time in a very long time- Alone…Lonely… and I am not upset, I am ok, I am worried for what I can become

Self Destruction

Driving too fast on icy roads….

Drinking myself to oblivion…

D and D not the only thing both actions have in common, I am attached to both

Delayed manifestation of… or the actualization and enactment of…

The closest to it I’ve been to…

My life…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home