Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I, The Corporation

I am a corporation, I don’t have any money, or clout, or real political power, or a sole driven purpose for profit, but I am a corporation. You just wait, once I get my hands on some of that money, and political power, I’ll be making my own laws, literally. Being a corporation is going to be great, no moral compass, no obligation to community, no worry about distant future, all the profit I can handle, all the wealth I can capture, disregarding the laws when the rewards are greater than the penalties, letting others deal with the mess I create, no accountability, that’s going to be the life.
I am just angry I didn’t understand this sooner. I mean, think about it, some other people have known about this since the 1800’s. I mean, I have a lot of catching up to do, a whole lot if I am to compete, if I am to become all that I can become in this world full of opportunity for the ones with the will, the drive, and the ambitions. I am a corporation who hasn’t made it yet, but I will make it though, I have full faith in the system that I am in, cause it’s bound to bring me success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home